Monday, February 18, 2013

African Film #3 Tues 2/19

Greetings,

We conclude this year's Annual Africana Film Series with Tableau Ferraille (Scrap Heap) written and directed by Moussa Sene Absa of Senegal. The film begins at 7 pm tomorrow (Tuesday evening) the 19 February. There will be a variety of pizzas for those who would like something to eat. I have attached the write-up of tomorrow night's film.

I hope you can make it to this year's final film, and I look forward to seeing you next year when we will celebrate the 10th year of the Africana Film Series by watching my three favorite films of the first nine years. In January 2014, I will send out the schedule.

All the best,

Kevin

Kevin Hickey, PhD
Associate Professor of English & Africana Studies
Dept. of Humanities & Communication, OB 225B
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
106 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY 12208-3492




No comments:

Post a Comment