The Farmer's Market, located on the lawn at the Italian American Community Center, meets every Sunday morning from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm until October 28.
Come Sunday and shop from many of our local producers and crafters. This week you can expect to find:
- The Farm at Kristy's Barn - local vegetables and produce
- Frantzen Scenic Farm - quality beef and chicken, eggs
- Mountain Wind Farm - maple products and fresh eggs
- Saratoga Apple - fresh fruit and vegetables
- Euro Delicacies- homemade Mediterranean foods
- Magdalena's Menu - homemade Mexican food
- Fin your Fishmonger - fresh fish and seafood
- Goats and Gourmets - goat cheese, Chevre, spreads
- Glen Glade Farm - freshly baked breads and foccaccia
- Capoccia Winery - varietal wines
- Loreal's Boutique- freshly made butter and cheese
- Prusko's bakery - homemade cookies and biscotti
- Worldlings Pleasure - spreads and cheese tarts
- Jiff -e-Chips - homemade potato chips
- Bocain's Hummus - 5 varieties of homemade hummus
- DeMartino - leather journals
- Annabella's Designs - handcrafted jewelry
- Carole Hamill's Designs - handcrafted jewelry
- Elderberry Mary - homemade jams and jellies
- Hunter's Designs - handcrafted zip-its for handbags And many more!
Breakfast will be served from 9:00am until 11:30 am.